Rockstart AgriFood Programme 2023 for Agritech & Foodtech Startups is now accepting applications from purpose-driven founders with a vision for a better future.
Rockstart is seeking proposals for its AgriFood Programme, which seeks to support and empower purpose-driven founders who are scaling meaningful solutions by using emerging technologies and innovative business models that enhance our food supply system from soil to gut.
Rockstart AgriFood Programme Categories
- Regenerative & future-proof: They look for solutions that restore the soils and oceans to become powerhouses for CO2 capture.
- Responsible & circular: They’re interested in innovations that create value from wasted food and reduce food loss with sustainable solutions.
- Quantifiable consumption: They seek tools that provide consumers with better access to trustworthy, nutritious food that tastes good and does good.
Rockstart AgriFood Programme Benefits
- Rockstart will shortcut your scaling journey through domain focused content and mentorship, market introductions and co-investments up to Series B.
Rockstart AgriFood Programme Eligibility
- Open to early-stage startups with a focus on agritech and foodtech.
- They are especially interested in startups innovating in
- Alternative packaging & proteins
- Smell and flavour data
- Smart fulfilment & logistics
- Bio alternatives to chemicals and plastic
- Nutrition tech
- Upcycled products
- Tech for novel farming systems
- Tools to sequestrate CO2
Deadline: April 7, 2023
For more information, visit Rockstart AgriFood Programme.
- Call for Applications: University of Cape Town MasterCard Scholarship 2023 for African Students | Study-In-South Africa
- ARIPO Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2023 For Young Africans | Apply Now
- Call for Applications: KPMG 2023 Undergraduate Internship Programme for young Nigerians
- APPLY NOW: Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme 2023 | Stipend Available
- Call for Applications: Harvard LEAD Fellowship for Promoting Women in Global Health 2023-2024 |Fully-funded
- Call for Applications: Kofi Annan NextGen Democracy Prize 2023 |up to $10,000
- Call for Applications: First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young graduates
- Call for Applications: WISE Edtech Accelerator Programme 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP