Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a renowned Nigerian firm that provides comprehensive services for building, infrastructure, and industry projects, including planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance. Julius Berger is a dedicated partner with a proven track record of delivering dependable, high-quality results.
As part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) and commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building in Nigeria’s education and human capital development sectors, the corporation is giving scholarships to qualified female engineering students at public universities across the country.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
- Application for JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
- Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
How to Apply:
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Applications should be submitted on or before December 5, 2022.
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
For More Information:
- Nigerian Students Pepperest Campus Ambassadors Program 2022
- TechBridge Acceleration Program 2023 for African tech startups (up to $200,000 in investment)
- THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge – Farmers (up to $100,000 in financing)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP