The Global Change Award (GCA) 2023, one of the largest innovation competitions in the world for early-stage sustainable innovation, is returning thanks to the H&M Foundation.
The H&M Foundation, which was established in 2015, is on the lookout for creative thinkers and trailblazers to help the fashion and textile industries become more sustainable. Any sustainable ideas, as long as they are relevant to the industry, are invited to apply, including those for design, production, supply chain, and distribution. With a pool of 1M euros in funding, dedicated resources and support from H&M Foundation, ideas can be converted into reality.
This global challenge invites startups to showcase their innovations in the following three categories:
- Regenerate – solutions towards positive effects on Earth’s shared resources
- Repurpose – solutions towards a circular fashion and textile industry
- Reimagine – solutions we have not even thought of yet
The Global Change Award Benefits
Five of the most promising innovations will receive the following opportunities:
- Share a pool grant worth 1 million Euros to develop your idea
- Exposure to the H&M’s foundation’s network and partners, including: Accenture, The Mills Fabrica and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- Access to the one-year-long tailormade GCA Impact Accelerator, which includes innovation development, training, coaching, accelerator trips, networking, PR activities
Through business, technology, investor and innovation readiness, and industry access, the program seeks to accelerate the scaling of the winning concepts. Winners can also choose from a variety of motivational digital workshops and meet-ups at important sites.
Ready to make the fashion and textile industry more sustainable? Complete your application here before Deadline: December 8, 2022.
- ygap Kenya March 2023 Accelerator Program
- NEC Innovation Challenge
- Call for Innovative Startups in Africa
- African start-ups can now enter Global Startup Awards
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP