Are you a young, passionate tech enthusiast eager to discover the World of Tech and its unlimited possibilities? The ALAT Tech Team is thrilled to have you at the 13-week Wema Bank Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you learn cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem. The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-Stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, and many more.
Wema Bank Banker In Training Program Requirements
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate
Wema Bank Banker In Training Program Benefits
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
• Tech Exchange Programs
• Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prize for winners
• International Tech Pilgrimage
• An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
• An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
• Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: AfWA Scholarships 2023 for Young African Water & Sanitation Professionals
- Apply Now for World Bank Group Youth Summit Pitch Competition 2022/2023
- Call for Applications: The Gender Responsive Agriculture Systems Policy (GRASP) Fellowship 2023/2024 for African female policymakers
- African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) Young Actuarial Professionals Programme (YAPP) 2023/2024 for young Africans |Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme 2023
- Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme 2023 for Young Researchers from Sub-Saharan Africa
- iF Social Impact Prize 2023 for young Changemakers |EUR 100,000
- Call for Applications: GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme 2023 for early stage African Entrepreneurs
- APPLY NOW: Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship 2023 For African Students At University of Birmingham
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP