2024 Saroafrica Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerians
International Limited is a group driven by excellence. The 2024 Saroafrica Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerians At Saroafrica International, believe in turning challenges stemming from customers’ needs into success stories.
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree (2.1) in Business Administration, HR/ Industrial relations and other related courses from a reputable University
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- You must have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2023.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Call For Applications: NITDA Female Founder Training Program For Female Tech Founder
- Fully Funded King AbdulAzeez University Master and PhD Degree Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2024
- DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes 2024/2025 Southern Africa for postgraduate studies |Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: The Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarships 2024/2025 for master’s degree |Fully Funded
- Jobberman/EbonyLife Creative Academy Short-film Competition 2023 for Content Creators in Nigeria
- APPLY NOW: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Massive Job Recruitment 2023