MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2024
About MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2024 Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2024 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have the ambition, drive, and ideas to join the MTN family.
What the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2024 can do for you?
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching. The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
Requirements for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2024
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit no earlier than 2021.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2023 with a valid certificate
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
Skills requirement for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2024 :
- Partnership & Business Development skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Technology security
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Research abilities
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft suite applications
Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Please take note:
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
- Call for Applications: MTN MoMo Hackathon 2023 |$10,000 in Prizes
- MTN Foundation/Muson Music Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for aspiring Musicians
- Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Request For Expression Of Interest From Tech Hubs And Accelerators 2023
- Apply Now: The Pan-Atlantic University/MTN Media Innovation Programme (MIP) 2023 for Nigerian media practitioners |All expense paid trip to South Africa