Apply Now: AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
The AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023 is now accepting applications. AXA is searching for businesses that can help them with customer management, distribution, and process efficiency.
AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program is a 15-week program for entrepreneurs at various stages, from idea through scale-up. The program gives businesses access to industry experts and mentors, as well as experience-based learning via a series of masterclasses.
AXA Insurance Innovation Benefits
- They will connect you with the internal resources to build out your ideas or insurance solutions.
- Incubation for the innovation (e.g., API access, expertise, mentorship etc.).
- If you successfully create value adding products or services, they will become a paying client.
- Access to Industry wide scaling and commercialization support.
AXA Insurance Innovation Eligibility
Startups, Founders, Innovators applying for AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program must:
- Have innovative solutions that align with the program’s theme and focus areas across AXA Mansard’s value chain.
- Have a prototype or MVP (minimum viable product) that has been tested with potential customers.
- Have a clear value proposition and differentiation from existing solutions in the market.
- Be incorporated as a legal entity in Nigeria.
- Be willing to commit up to 6 hours weekly for the duration of the innovation exchange program.
Applications will close on Deadline: August 15, 2023 The start date for the program is August 21, 2023.
For more information, visit AXA.
- Call for Application: Rethinking Transport Lab 2023 Rethinking e-mobility in Africa
- Apply Now: Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Wema Bank/EDC Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2023 for Young Female Entrepreneurs
- Call for Applications: Next Generation Resource Governance Leaders Program 2023
- Jobberman/EbonyLife Creative Academy Short-film Competition 2023 for Content Creators in Nigeria
- Apply Now: BudgIT GovSpend Media Fellowship Program 2023 |N200,000 monthly stipend
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP