Wema Bank/EDC Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2023 for Young Female Entrepreneurs
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program is brought to you by Wema Bank in collaboration with Enterprise Development Centre, Pan Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths initiative intends to build a network of entrepreneurial and management change-makers, primarily among youths and women in Nigeria’s Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria
Wema Bank Eligibility Requirements
- Entries open for female entrepreneurs ages 18-35
Wema Bank Benefits
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by industry leaders
- Access to markets
- Dedicated/Personalized Business Support
- Seed Funding
- Opportunity to Win grants of up to N500,000
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: Anzisha Prize Venture Building Fellowship 2024
- Call for Applications: Next Generation Resource Governance Leaders Program 2023
- Jobberman/EbonyLife Creative Academy Short-film Competition 2023 for Content Creators in Nigeria
- Apply Now: BudgIT GovSpend Media Fellowship Program 2023 |N200,000 monthly stipend
- Hot Job: Commonwealth Youth for Sustainable Urbanisation (CYSU) Coordinator
- Apply Now: First Bank Technology Academy 2.0 for young Nigerian graduates
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP