Call for Nominations: Bett Asia Awards 2023
Nominations for the Bett Asia Awards 2023 are now being accepted. The Bett Asia Awards recognize and champion EdTech trendsetters and innovators who are transforming education in the Asia-Pacific region. The Bett Advisory Board has received applications in the following categories, which will be judged.
- The 21st Century Learning Award: The award for 21st Century Learning goes to the individual, group or organisation that is using EdTech effectively to develop the necessary skills to help students become independent and confident global citizens.
- The Game Changer Award: The award for game changer goes to the individual, group or institution that continues to innovatively embed EdTech into their organisation that drives outcomes for students and staff alike.
- The Trailblazer in Inclusion Award: This award goes to the outstanding individual that does trailblazing work in the field of EdTech and inclusion to ensure equitable learning outcomes for all students and staff.
- The Wellbeing Award: The award for wellbeing goes to the individual, group or organisation that have used EdTech collaboratively to support and advance the development of student and teacher mental wellbeing and/or physical health.
- The Disruptor Award: This award goes to the individual, group or organisation that continues to revolutionize traditional pedagogy and champions the accelerated use of technology to develop future-ready schools and students.
- The Sustainability Initiative Award: This award goes to the individual, group, or organisation that has implemented an impactful initiative to champion sustainability and drive action for the environment.
- The Pioneer Award: The award for leadership goes to the individual that continually raises the bar when using EdTech in their institution for the greater good of students and staff alike and demonstrates outside-the-box thinking and best practice.
Bett Asia Awards 2023 Prizes
- Bett Awards winners will receive a trophy at the Awards ceremony on October 4, 2023. Winners will also receive a Bett Asia 2023 Awards winning logo to use for marketing purposes. Finalist will receive a Bett Asia 2023 Awards Finalist logo.
Bett Asia Awards 2023 Eligibility
- Open to education institutions/groups, individuals within an education institution, cross-sector initiatives/projects, EdTech companies and NGOs – all of which must be operating in APAC.
- Applicants can nominate themselves or can be nominated on behalf of another individual/organisation.
- Individuals or organisations can be entered in more than one category as long as the applications are tailored specifically to show evidence of their relevance to each. Complete and submit one form per awards category. If you are applying for more than one category, upload your supporting video as part of each nomination.
Bett Asia Awards 2023 Nomination
All entries must be completed and submitted online by August 7, 2023 at 17:00 BST. Individuals or organisations can be entered in more than one category as long as the applications are tailored specifically to show evidence of their relevance to each.
Deadline: August 7, 2023
For more information, visit Bett Asia Awards.
- Youth United in Action National Award to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 |Fully-funded
- Ingressive for Good (I4G) Seamfix – NextGen Scholarships for young Africans
- Apply Now: PwC South Africa Graduate Internship Programme 2024 for young south Africans
- Call for Applications: Reckitt Fight for Access Accelerator Nigeria 2023
- Apply Now: DevCareer Tech Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- UNESCO-Hamdan Prize for Teacher Development 2023 |US$300,000
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP