UNESCO-Hamdan Prize for Teacher Development 2023 |US$300,000
The eighth edition of the UNESCO-Hamdan Prize for Teacher Development 2023 is now accepting applications and nominations.
The prize is presented every two years and is funded by the Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation for Distinguished Academic Performance. It aims to encourage innovative methods that contribute to improving the quality of teaching and learning around the world.
UNESCO-Hamdan Prize for Teacher Development Eligibility Criteria
Applications are to be submitted in English or French by 31 October 2023 at midnight (Paris time, GMT+1) via a dedicated online platform. For more information on the nomination and application processes, please see the brochure of the Call for Nominations and Applications and the Revised Statutes of the UNESCO-Hamdan Prize.
- Who can nominate? Governments of UNESCO Member States via their National Commissions and NGOs in official partnership with UNESCO can make up to five nominations. Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Who can be nominated? Institutions or organizations involved in teaching and learning, including governmental or non-governmental organizations, educational or research institutions.
- Selection criteria: The projects must have made a significant contribution to enhancing teaching and learning, demonstrating innovation, producing teaching materials, mobilizing initiatives, and strengthening coordination and research in the field of education. The project must also fulfill other conditions described on the official webpage.
UNESCO-Hamdan Prize for Teacher Development Benefits
The Prize of US$300,000 is divided between the three laureates. Candidates should be institutions, organizations and educational or research institutes working to enhance the performance and effectiveness of teachers.
- Apply Now: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at University of Pretoria |Fully-funded
- Call for Applications: Sandbox Elsewhere Hub for Young Leaders 2023
- Commonwealth Sustainable Energy Transition (CSET) Children and Youth Challenge 2023 |Win a Trip to UNFCCC COP 28 in Dubai
- Apply Now: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Social Change Leaders
- Innova [Africa Future of Work and Entrepreneurship] Fellowship 2023
- Freshwater and Community Conservation Remote Externship
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 Application for Nigerians
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP