Are you Struggling Financially? Here is an amazing scholarship opportunity for you to remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Aspirants are invited to apply for the DAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 in Germany. The DAAD Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students who aspire to further their educational careers in Germany. The DAAD Scholarship 2023 in Europe will be provided to the students at different levels of education whether they want to get themselves registered for a Master’s program or Ph.D. program. The DAAD Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students covers all the expenses of the international student during the Study in Germany.
The DAAD Scholarship Program 2023–2024 is a splendid opportunity for talented, self-motivated, and skilled students to excel in their careers and achieve their goals while studying and getting trained at world-class educational institutes in Germany. This is a fully-funded international scholarship program that allows students to take courses related to sustainable development goals that can provide them with the necessary skills to make a positive contribution to their societies. Germany is one of the most diverse countries in the world, owing to its ability to integrate cultures, ethnicities, and nationalities. The DAAD scholarship is the best option for students who are interested in learning about different cultures, and who are open-minded and welcoming to people from different nationalities and ethnicities.
The fully-funded international scholarship Program 2023-2024 assists students from developing and newly industrialized countries who have at least two years of professional experience in pursuing a postgraduate or master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university. Academic expenses, a monthly stipend, health insurance, a travel allowance, an accommodation allowance, and a monthly rent subsidy will be provided to scholarship applicants. The Master’s Degree Program will last 12-24 months (depending on the program) and the PhD Degree Program will last 36 months for international and German students.
DAAD Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies
List of Available Fields of Study:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Financial Benefits of DAAD Scholarship 2023-24:
- DAAD Scholarship Monthly Stipend
- 850 euros will be provided for a master studies
- 1,200 euros will be provided for doctoral studies
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance payments will be provided.
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany:
- Applicants From all Developing Countries are encouraged to apply. (Check Eligible Countries List).
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related subject.
- A candidate’s academic degree should normally not be more than six years old.
- A candidate should have at least two years of professional experience.
The application deadline to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany vary from one university to another.
What are the steps to Apply For DAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany?
- DAAD scholarship candidates must fill out the online application form on the official website.
- Applicants must attach all required documents with their application.
- You must first select your chosen scholarship program in the scholarship database and then click on “Submit application”
- You don’t need to apply directly to the university.
What can be funded?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24.
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2024/25
Please CLICK HERE to select your status and your country to enable you to submit an application
Apply directly to the chosen study programme
Applications have only to be sent to the respective course directly! Please refer to their respective websites for the application procedure (e.g. online application), for the application deadline and the documents to be submitted.
Applications sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the respective course/university.
You can apply for up to three courses. If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms (see 7. Choice of host university/institution in Germany) and do not change the priorities in the according application form!
Application and Selection Procedure
Step 1: You send your complete application(s) directly to the according postgraduate course.
Step 2: A selection committee suggests potential candidates for a DAAD scholarship.
Step 3: The suggested candidates will be contacted by DAAD to upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal.
Step 4: The selection process will be finalized, and the suggested candidates will be informed accordingly.
Make sure that you have a copy of each document of your application ready, as those documents (as PDF files) have to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal in case you are suggested for a DAAD scholarship!
How To Apply
To apply CLICK HERE, select your chosen courses and apply directly.
For more information visit the official website of DAAD Scholarship
- Become a Young Global Leader at the World Economic Forum: Call for 2024 Class Nominations |Fully-funded
- Call for Applications: African Impact Challenge 2023 |Up to $25,000 CAD
- Call for Applications: Techmybiz Pitchathon for Nigerian Startups and Innovators 2023
- Call for Applications:- United Nations Youth for Biosecurity Fellowship 2023 Program
- Askari Bank Prime Minister Youth Business & Agricultural Loan Scheme |Apply Now
- Call for Applications:- UN Women Africa Online Trainings for Women Entrepreneurs 2023
- Apply Now: Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships 2023 for Nigerian Students to Study in Greece |Fully Funded
- Free Software Engineering Course and Certification at ALX Africa |Cohort 2 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP