Apply Now: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at University of Pretoria |Fully-funded
African students have a one-of-a-kind chance to enroll in one of the most prominent colleges in the world through the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at University of Pretoria in 2023. It gives bright young people the resources they need to explore their ideas and improve society. By assisting the upcoming leaders in these sectors, who will be able to assist in addressing some of society’s most important issues, such climate change and access to clean water, the initiative hopes to promote good change. Students who have excelled in their field of study but may not be able to pay the cost of further education are given financial aid and mentoring through this program.
The University of Pretoria’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program aims to assist young Africans with academic talent. The transformation of the continent will be facilitated by the knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and values displayed by these people. The program also places a strong emphasis on internships and community service as essential parts of its curriculum. Students who are accepted on a provisional basis to the University of Pretoria in order to pursue a postgraduate degree are eligible for the grant. The program offers young people the chance to succeed in the future while easing the transition to employment or higher study at home.
The Mastercard basis Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria seeks to equip students with a solid basis for future research as well as an understanding of their subject of study. Applicants who are interested in the program will be able to finish their school and seek higher education despite financial constraints. Because education is widely acknowledged as a catalyst for social and economic change, the curriculum focuses on developing transformative leaders and encouraging students to become active community participants.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Africa
- Host University: University of Pretoria
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Who is Eligible?: Africans Countries
- Deadline: Varies. Check website
Benefits Of Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at UP:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation expenses will be covered
- Books and printed material allowance
- Monthly stipend to cover daily expenses
- Coverage for travel expenses
Available Study Fields:
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- MCom Accounting Sciences
- MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- MCom Agricultural Economics
- MCom Auditing
- MCom Informatics
- MCom Business Management
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
- MCom Economics (Coursework)
- MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MPA (Coursework)
- MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
- MCom Taxation (Coursework)
- MCom Tourism Management
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UP:
A candidate must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships:
- The UP Scholarship is open to candidates from Africa.
- Applications are welcome from candidates seeking a postgraduate degree.
- A candidate must have experience in community service and leadership.
- Candidates are also expected to maintain a high academic average throughout their academic careers.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need and come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
- Applicants must have received provisional admission to the University of Pretoria before they can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- A provisional admission letter will be required.
- Applicants may apply online to any master’s degree program on the university’s website.
- Send your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Call for Applications: Sandbox Elsewhere Hub for Young Leaders 2023
- Commonwealth Sustainable Energy Transition (CSET) Children and Youth Challenge 2023 |Win a Trip to UNFCCC COP 28 in Dubai
- Apply Now: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Social Change Leaders
- Innova [Africa Future of Work and Entrepreneurship] Fellowship 2023
- Freshwater and Community Conservation Remote Externship
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 Application for Nigerians
- Apply Now: Sterling Bank Plc (Sultan of Sales) Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerians
- LEAP Africa Leadership Accelerator Programme 2023 for Young African Women
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP