Our vision at ExxonMobil is to be a leader in energy breakthroughs that promote modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical corporations, they are propelled by a distinctive and diverse workforce that is motivated by a sense of pride in what they do and what they stand for.
Our people’s talent, curiosity, and determination have contributed to the success of their Upstream, Product Solutions, and Low Carbon Solutions companies. Every day, they contribute innovations to maximize our approach in energy, chemicals, lubricants, and low-emission technology.
The safety and wellbeing of their employees is at the heart of everything we do. They build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, they are committed to providing affordable and sustainable energy.
They are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Responsibilities
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
- KPMG East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 for young East Africans
- YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa (Cohorts 52, 53 & 54) For Young Leaders In East Africa
- Iris Prize 2023 for Young People Accelerating Action to Protect & Restore Nature
- Apply Now: Baker Hughes Ignite 2023 Graduate Internship Program for young Nigerians
- The Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF) PhD Scholarship (2023)
- Apply Now: DANGOTE Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- Apply Now: The Women In Africa JAMII Femmes Programme 2023 for African women Entrepreneurs |$USD 10,000 grant per country
- Study-In-UK: University College London (UCL) 2023 Global Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries
- Call for Applications: GOAL NextGen Youth Programme 2023 |Stipend of €400