iDixcover Young African Fellowship Programme is now open and accepting applications for its 2023 Cohort.
The fellowship program aim to bridge the gap between education and employability by providing comprehensive training and mentorship to young africans through an immersive and hands-on approach.
iDixcover’s Young African Fellowship Programme Benefits:
Partake in dedicated community service to instill a sense of social responsibility.
Mentorship opportunity by well trained and resourced professionals throughout the program and beyond.
Meaningful networking connections among fellows and potential employers and investors.
Entrepreneurship support to aspiring entrepreneurs.
Skill development workshops
iDixcover’s Young African Fellowship Programme Eligibility Criteria
Individual aged 18-30 years regardless of educational background or socio economic status.
Deadline: 6th of October, 2023.
- Crafting Your Chevening Scholarship Application Essay: A Structured Template
- Call for Applications: Turn Up Democracy Challenge 1.0
- Apply Now: Carrington Fellowship Program for Young Professionals 2023
- Apply Now: ADBI Online Courses With Free Certificate 2023 | ADBI E-Learning
- Call for Applications: Schwarzman Scholars Program in China 2024-25 | Fully Funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP