LPI Summer Internship 2023 is a 10-week internship program in the United States that is fully supported (USA). This summer internship is accessible to all foreign students from across the world. Students of any nationality are encouraged to apply. LPI Internships pay all expenditures, including flying tickets, meals, lodging, visas, monthly scholarships, and so on. There is no registration charge. These internships do not require any English proficiency examinations. You can apply for an LPI Internship without having to take the IELTS or GRE. LPI is one of the best internships for getting a taste of a new working environment. Participants who have been chosen will be contacted in March 2023.
Participants majoring in physics or science, engineering, computer science, or mathematics will be given priority, although all qualifying students will be evaluated. In other words, the fields listed above are recommended but not needed. As a result, if your educational background is different, please apply. LPI is located in southeast Houston, Texas, near his NASA Johnson Space Center. His 10-week program will begin on June 5, 2023 and end on August 11, 2023. The information about the 2023 LPI Summer Internships in the United States is provided below.
Details About LPI Summer Internship 2023
- Internship Country: Houston, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks (June 5–August 11, 2023)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th December 2022
LPI Internship Benefits
The LPI is a Fully Funded Internship. All the Expenses will be covered.
- All interns will get a stipend of up to $7,720 to cover the program-associated costs.
- Air Tickets will be provided.
- Travel Expenses of up to $500 will be provided to the international interns.
- Housing and Living Expenses will be covered.
- Interns who will be submitting accepted abstracts to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference as 1st author will get additional financial support. $1,000 (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) to help defray travel expenses.
- Physical or Natural science,
- Computer Science, or
- Mathematics are Preferred, but all Eligible Students will be considered.
- All domestic and international Undergraduate students can apply.
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field but are actively pursuing another bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this program, then you are eligible to apply.
- Students should be willing to be an intern for 10 weeks of duration.
- Candidates will be considered without any gender, age, color disability race, or religious discrimination.
- NO IELTS/TOEFL is Required if you can get English Proficiency Certificate from your professor of English at your university.
Important Dates to Note
|December 12, 2022||Deadline for Application|
|March 2023||Notification of Selections|
|June 5, 2023||Program Begins|
|August 9, 2023||LPI Summer Intern Conference|
|August 10, 2023||Alumni Seminar|
|August 11, 2023||Program Ends|
|August 12, 2023||Departure/Move-Out|
How to Apply
- You will need to apply using the online application form. Paper applications will not be accepted. Applications are only accepted using the online application form.
- Once you begin the application, you must complete all questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters.
- You are required to submit at least two reference letters (maximum of 3) and official transcripts to qualify for the program.