The NATO Young Professionals Programme 2023 is now accepting applications. NATO’s Young Professionals Programme (YPP) seeks to attract and nurture highly skilled people interested in advancing their careers at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization through entry-level employment (NATO).
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work in diverse areas within NATO entities and obtain a variety of experiences. They will be allocated to various NATO bodies for one-year terms, for a total of three NATO bodies over the course of three years. This will give participants a wide grasp of NATO as well as opportunities to develop several skills in a variety of work areas within the Organization.
NATO Young Professionals Programme Benefits
The Young Professionals Programme offers successful candidates the opportunity to acquire a unique international experience, which will contribute to their personal and professional growth. Participants in the YPP programme will also receive a competitive employee benefit package.
- As a NATO Young Professional, you will contribute to a military and political alliance that protects one billion people. You will work in diverse and stimulating environments in one or several related areas during your assignments to three different NATO bodies. You will be able to enhance your career development and equip yourself with the knowledge and toolkit necessary for tackling your next professional challenges.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to support NATO’s objectives by contributing to a wide range of activities addressing the needs of each NATO body and the whole of the Alliance. As a Young Professional, you will also be able to develop your knowledge and skills while enlarging your professional network through the community of Young Professionals and the NATO family at large.
- Young Professionals will receive a competitive salary and other benefits, including health insurance, reimbursement of travel expenses to relocate before and after duty, training opportunities and paid annual leave of 30 days.
NATO Young Professionals Programme Eligibility
- Applicants should be 21+.
- Be a citizen of a NATO member country.
- Have at least one year of demonstrated professional experience, including full-time employment, temporary assignments and/or internships at the time of application.
- Have a master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised institution at the time of application.
- Proficiency in one of the two official NATO languages: English or French. A working knowledge of the second is considered an asset. Knowledge of other languages may also be considered an asset for certain positions.
NATO Young Professionals Programme Application
Carefully review the vacancy advertisements that you are interested in and verify that your educational background and professional experience fulfil the criteria. You may submit multiple applications, but you are encouraged to only apply to positions you are qualified for.
Deadline: May 7, 2023
For more information, visit NATO YPP.
- Call for Applications: Pulitzer Center Rainforest Journalism Fund (RJF) Internship 2023
- Call for Applications: UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for young changemakers
- Apply Now: Mastercard Foundation-Vanguard Economics Young Impact Associate Fellowship for young Africans |Paid Fellowship
- PwC Ghana Graduate trainee Recruitment Program 2023 for young Ghanaian graduates | Apply Now
- Apply Now: Nestlé Central and West Africa Region’s (CWAR) Nesternship 2023 Program for young Africans.
- Apply Now: West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) 2023 Next Generation Internship Programme – Accra,Ghana |Fully Funded internship
- Call for Applications: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) Coach/Mentor Recruitment
- Apply Now: Global Landscape (GLF) 2023 Volunteer Program