Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 29 Recruitment 2023/2024
Following the prior notification by Nigerian Navy management about the DSSC Course 29 recruitment, which we shared with you here, Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 29 Recruitment Begins December 27 2023
The Nigerian Navy has opened an application gateway for suitably eligible Nigerians to register in the Nigerian Navy via the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 29.
General Information To Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 29 Recruitment 2023/2024
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Divisionfor holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of all certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 25 March 2024. Except Medical Officers who should not be more than 30 years.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via the Nigerian Navy website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja Centres:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
b. Bauchi Centre: Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta Centre: Nigerian Navy College of Accounts and Finance, Owerrinta, Abia State.
d. Lagos Centres:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt Centres:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
f. Sokoto Centre: Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
d. Photocopies of foreign certificates (if any).
Submission Of Form for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 29 Recruitment 2023/2024
On completion of the application form here applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal to generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are thereafter advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary.
Applicants are to note that the entire special enlistment process is free of charge and should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
For further enquires, please call 08061100665 between 0800 and 1700 hours only. Or go to the Nigerian Navy website
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP