Welcome to the 2023/2024 FRSC Recruiting Portal. The FRSC recruiting 2023 webpage is now accepting online applications. The FRSC recruitment form is available on the FRSC recruitment website. This website outlines the important guidelines that will boost your chances of being hired in the FRSC 2023 recruitment process.
FRSC Recruitment Positions Portal
1. RMA Cadre Application
2. MI Cadre Application
3. Officer Cadre Application
4. Officer(MBBS) Cadre Application
FRSC Recruitment 2020/2023 Requirements
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not be married at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Not less than 1.63 metres for females and 1.68 metres for male in height
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit for paramilitary operations
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
- Good knowledge of computers will be an added advantage
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Print out your reference form
Deadline: 30th April, 2023.