Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Internship Program
Nigeria Standard Chartered Bank – We recruit talented people. They not only provide the benefit of their experience, but they also provide a deeper, more intimate look at the diverse global prospects we provide. Our emphasis on employee engagement is central to the Group’s personnel strategy.
The basis of our performance culture is built on engagement, which is a fundamental driver of productivity and performance. We encourage and emphasize on behaviors that bring out the best in every individual, evaluating their performance not only on results but also on how those achievements were obtained.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2024 Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Internship Program.
Our 10-week Internship Programme gives you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working on real-world problems, hone your skills, create lasting relationships, gain insights, and discover your strengths. Throughout the programme, you’ll acquire the skills for immediate success, as well as understand what’s required for the future as our industry and your career evolve. A strong performance on the programme could lead to a graduate job offer.
What you’ll experience
- A one-day orientation introduces you to the Bank and the interns
- Four days of classroom instruction on our products, our business, and our bankers
- On-the-job training and technical seminars to support your learning
- Performance reviews and support of managers, mentors, and buddies
- Presentations by senior management (speaker series) and engagement with executive management
- Networking within the CCIB business function and across divisions
- Engaging in community service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- We welcome students from all degree disciplines and encourage students from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Applications are encouraged from team players with strong academic and extracurricular achievements, agile multi-taskers able to handle pressure, and analytical minds with strong numeracy and attention to detail.
- You need to be a penultimate year student, able to intern in June 2024* and start full-time employment in July 2025
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to