Accountant at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was formed in response to evolving developments in the volatile Oil and Gas business. Our Management Team is comprised of people with expertise spanning multiple industries who have excelled in their respective domains.
As an enterprise recognized by the Standards enterprise of Nigeria (SON) for ISO 9001; 2008, our goal is to not only meet but also exceed our clients’ expectations by offering quality services that meet global standards at an affordable price.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for the position of Accountant at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited.
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.