At UBA, we think that our employees are vital to our success in developing a sustainable and dominant business in the nations in which we operate, as well as across Africa and beyond.
We go to considerable measures to find, attract, acquire, develop, and retain the greatest talent anywhere in the globe. To that purpose, we are constantly striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
GMAP aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation.
The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- As assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Minimum years of work experience required
- 0 years
Deadline: April 28th 2023
- Global Gateway: European Commission Announces Funding Opportunity for Academic Mobility in Africa
- Apply Now: ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2023 for Young Nigerians
- KPMG East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 for young East Africans
- YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa (Cohorts 52, 53 & 54) For Young Leaders In East Africa
- Iris Prize 2023 for Young People Accelerating Action to Protect & Restore Nature