The Treasury Summer Internship Program is a junior professional training program designed to help students build the skills needed for an exciting and satisfying career in finance. The Program aims to recruit excellent college students with a demonstrated interest in a financial profession to help the World Bank fulfill its development goal. The internship creates the groundwork for the intern to become a Junior Analyst, a two-year post on one Treasury team, immediately after they complete their degree program. Interns will often be in their second to final year of a four-year undergraduate degree program.
World Bank Treasury Summer Eligibility
They ask that all applicants meet the following core eligibility requirements to be consistent with the program’s goals. Applicants must have these core requirements to be considered.
- Must be enrolled in the second-to-last year of the equivalent of a four-year college degree program with a demonstrated interest in finance, business, economics, or a related field;
- Must be prepared to graduate with a college degree between January and September 2025;
- Must be in good academic standing at their college or university;
- Must be available full-time through the duration of the internship;
- Must not have a concurrent employment contract or internship.
Any candidate who is found to have misrepresented their application may be disqualified or terminated
World Bank Treasury Summer Benefits
- Interns join on a short-term temporary contract and are paid between $20.40 (net – for non-US Citizens) and $24.60 (gross – for US Citizens) per hour for a total of 400 hours.
- All interns are expected to be in person, full-time, in Washington, DC, for the entire internship (May 28 – August 5).
- HR policies may change, but interns are expected to work at least four days in the office per week. Each intern will receive a World Bank laptop at the start of the internship.
- If required, the World Bank sponsors the appropriate visa for an incoming intern to work in the United States.
World Bank Treasury Summer Application
Only complete applications will be accepted. Please read the following before submitting your application. Although not required, we encourage applicants to use the suggested cover letter template and resume template and submit as a PDF.
- Call For Applications: Mozilla Technology Fund 2024 |$50,000 USD Award
- Apply Now: Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Apply Now: ADBI Online Courses With Free Certificate 2023 | ADBI E-Learning
- Call for Applications: Schwarzman Scholars Program in China 2024-25 | Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship 2024 Application Process To Study In The UK
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP