Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP) of the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) for young Africans 2023
Between November 30, 2022, and January 15, 2023, the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) will accept applications from suitable/qualified applicants for the 5th Cohort of the e-learning Young Insurance Professionals Programme.
Aimed at insurance and reinsurance professionals under 35 who work for insurance or reinsurance businesses, brokerage firms, supervisory authorities, or affiliated organizations, the YIPP is a FREE online training program.
The program consists of fourteen (14) thoughtfully chosen and well-designed courses. Participants will gain a strong foundation in insurance and reinsurance through these courses, which is essential for advancing one’s career in the sector.
The YIPP is another milestone in the Corporate Social Responsibility initiative of Africa Re, in line with its mission of fostering the development of the insurance and reinsurance industry in Africa.
Young Insurance Professionals Programme Benefits
At the end of the nine (9) month FREE online training, the best ten (10) participants will enjoy the following benefits:
• E-Certificate of Completion issued by Africa Re Group Managing Director/CEO;
• Invitation to a Capstone On-Campus or online where they will be introduced to cutting-edge managerial and leadership skills;
• Sponsorship to attend one of the major insurance / reinsurance events in Africa (AIO, FANAF, OESAI, GAIF, FAIR, etc.).
For More Information:
- Africa Women Researchers 2023 Open Doors Fellowship Program
- Apply for the One World Media Global Short Doc Forum 2023
- East Africa YALI Regional Leadership Center Programme 2023 (Cohort 49, 50, & 51)
- Call for application: Eilites Digital Marketing Training and Recruitment 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP