Call for Application: Polaris Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023 For Nigerians
On September 21, 2018, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) founded Polaris Bank to provide commercial banking services to the people of Nigeria.
Polaris Bank takes pride in providing great customer service by utilizing best-in-class/state-of-the-art Information Communication Technology (ICT). The bank has more than 250 branches around the nation. Polaris Bank maintains a key position in the Nigerian banking sector by focusing on ICT solutions across a variety of service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS, and internet platforms), offering consumers straightforward, practical, and safe financial services.
Polaris Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
– Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
– Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate.
– Possess Five (5) ‘Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required.
– Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2023. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable).
Application Deadline: July 3rd, 2023
For More Information:
- Apply Now: Sterling Bank Plc (Sultan of Sales) Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerians
- LEAP Africa Leadership Accelerator Programme 2023 for Young African Women
- Global Peace Summit New York 2023 | Fully Funded
- Call for Application: TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: CERN Paid Internship Programme 2023 in Switzerland
- Bertha Foundation Challenge Fellowships 2024 for Activists & Investigative Journalists |non-residential paid fellowship
- DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2023 for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP