The Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme provides a unique opportunity for young African public sector leaders to build their leadership potential and acquire the skills and knowledge required to achieve change.
The program, which is offered in collaboration with the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government, provides an intensive, world-class executive education experience taught by some of the world’s greatest public policy experts and professors.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Training
The programme is designed to ensure these senior public leaders, and those moving into senior leadership in the public sector over the next three to seven years, master a range of new skills as quickly as possible.
Participants have an unparalleled opportunity to develop the conceptual frameworks and practical tools they need to meet the challenges of today’s rapidly changing and complex world.
The experience is intense and demanding, engaging participants through classroom discussion, practical exercises, simulations and group work. The programme aims to equip participants with the skills needed to build transformative cultures of excellence, effectiveness, and integrity throughout the public institutions they lead, and across the broader public sector. Their success is their country’s benefit.
To be eligible for consideration candidates must:
- Be citizens of any African country and actively working within the public sector in Africa
- Have a minimum of 7 years of active service in the public sector
- Be at Directorate level
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership qualities and abilities
- Be endorsed by the Head of Ministry/ Department/ Agency where the candidate works Please note that the final decision on the selection of participants rests with the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford
- The programme aims to equip participants with the skills needed to build transformative cultures of excellence, effectiveness, and integrity throughout the public institutions they lead, and across the broader public sector.
- The programme is designed to ensure these senior public leaders, and those moving into senior leadership in the public sector over the next three to seven years, master a range of new skills as quickly as possible.
- The programme offers an immersive, world-class executive education experience, led by some of the world’s leading public policy experts and teachers.
Participants will work on these critical skills:
- Communicating effectively
- Harnessing digital technology
- Reducing cognitive bias in decision-making
- Strengthening organisational effectiveness
- Maintaining personal integrity
To ensure each participant can get the most out of the course, there are opportunities to pull together the skills and conceptual frameworks learned in each session, including through project work and group reflection.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
- Please visit our website at www.aigimoukhuedefoundation.org/aigplp for information about how to apply to the programme.
- Admission to this elite programme is selective and based on professional achievements, organisational responsibilities and personal motivation.
If you require further information about the programme, please contact us at: email@example.com
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: April 17, 2023