The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd (SNEPCo) invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2022 NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme on behalf of itself, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited, and its co-venture partners.
The initiative aims to promote academic success and the development of young Nigerians’ skills. It offers annual grants to outstanding students from their second year till they complete their undergraduate degree program.
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Requirements
The scholarship application is FREE.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the oil and gas industry, National or International.
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Application MUST be received not later than the specified deadline via the scholarship portal ONLY.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.
- Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification prior to scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates that have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- All scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems, to sustain the award.
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic result at the end of your first year.
Application Deadline: 14 April 2023.
- Apply Now: Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2023 (Environmental and Property Solutions – SSHE) for young Nigerian graduates
- Call for Applications: Women in Africa (WIA) Young Leaders Program 2023
- Apply Now: World Trade Organisation (WTO) Young Professionals Programme 2024 |salary of CHF 3,500
- Apply Now: Nitda in Collaboration with GMGA Digital Literacy Academy for Women
- Apply Now: Halcyon Climate Resilience in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) Intensive Fellowship 2023 ($5,000 Stipend)
- Call for Applications: Council of Europe Youth Peace Camp 2023
- APPLY NOW: PwC Nigeria Graduate Associate Programme 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Call for Applications: Nigeria Health Watch Collaborative Solutions Journalism Grant 2023 |up to N1,000,000
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP