Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship (HBKU) in Qatar 2024
HBKU Scholarships help Qatri and foreign students pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees at Qatar’s Hammad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU). These scholarships can be partially or fully funded. Outstanding students from all over the world will be lured to these scholarships, which will help them achieve their academic objectives.
The HBKU Scholarship is unique among Qatar’s scholarship options in that it provides full support and is regarded as one of the easiest to secure. The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is presently taking applications for fully sponsored undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and law degree programs. This opportunity is open to international students from all around the world as well as Qatari students.
The public Hamad Bin Khalifa University is located in Doha, the capital of Qatar. Each year, different scholarships are offered to Qatri and international students. Students must first be offered admission to a graduate program at the institution in order to be eligible for the HBKU Scholarship. Additional information regarding the HBKU Scholarship will be sent after acceptance.
Benefits of HBKU Scholarships
The HBKU scholarships may be partially or fully funded or may be tuition fee waivers.
HBKU Scholarships Criteria
Depending on the particular scholarship program and level of study (undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral), the requirements for HBKU scholarships may change.
- Students who have demonstrated high academic performance typically receive scholarships. This includes having a high GPA or comparable academic accomplishments.
- Students must be accepted and commit to enrolling in an appropriate HBKU program before they may submit an application for a scholarship from HBKU. Students who go above and beyond the basic entrance standards receive awards.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are provided for the full length of the program, which is four years for a BS degree, two years for an MS/MA degree, three to four years for a PhD (three years for MS holders and four years for BS holders), and three years for the JD program, depending on the student’s prior academic achievement. Each year, the scholarships are renewed.
- Students who have received scholarships or tuition exemptions must reapply each year to keep their awards.
- Various scholarships may be offered for various academic specialties. Make sure the scholarship you’re applying for fits with the course of study you want.
- Some scholarships may be available to students worldwide, while others may be restricted to Qatari citizens or students from particular areas or nations.
Documents/Material Required to Apply
The following documents are required to apply for Fully Funded HBKU Scholarships:
- Proposal Template
- Letter of Commitment
- Office of Innovation and Industrial Relations Timeline
- Technology Readiness Level Information Card
- Progress Report Template
- Final Report Template
- Research Experience (for Graduate and Doctoral Scholarships)
Follow these general procedures to apply for fully funded HBKU scholarships at Hammad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) in Qatar.
*The process for applying for a scholarship will be explained in greater detail to applicants after the submission of the admission application.
- Go to the scholarships area of the official HBKU website.
- Find the fully funded scholarships available for the program and level of study of your choice.
- Make sure you meet the requirements by carefully reading the eligibility conditions for each scholarship.
- On the university’s online application site, register.
- Give precise information on the scholarship application form.
- Upload the necessary papers, making sure they adhere to the format and size specifications.
- Check your application and any attachments again for any mistakes.
- Apply for the scholarship you want before the deadline. Typically, late applications are not taken into account.
Deadline: February 1, 2024
For more details about HBKU scholarships, visit here.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP