AWDF Leading from the South Grant 2023 for Feminist or Women’s Rights Organisation
Are you a feminist or a women’s rights organization operating in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, or Yemen, the Horn of Africa, the Sahel Region, French-speaking Africa, or a country that speaks Portuguese or Arabic? AWDF is a Pan-African organization, and while we recognize the critical needs of women, girls, and gender diverse individuals wherever we serve, we are prioritizing applications for work in French-speaking nations this cycle.
Is your organization led by women that has been properly registered for at least three years (before June 2020)?A woman-led organization is one in which the Board Chair and Chief Executive/Director are both women or non-binary, and at least 70% of the organization’s board and personnel are women or non-binary.
If yes, AWDF invites you to submit an application today.
AWDF Leading from the South Grant 2023
For this round of grant making, AWDF will award grants for an amount between USD20,000 per year to USD500,000 per year. They are able to make grants for up to 20 months in this cycle, and you can apply for one of the following three types of grants:
- Pamoja: you can apply for a maximum of US$500,000 per annum for 20 months
- Ananse: you can apply for a maximum of US$200,000 per annum for 20 months
- Yalla: you can apply for a maximum of US$50,000 per annum for up to 20 months
AWDF Leading from the South Grant 2023 Applications
Deadline: August 8, 2023.
- UNITAR Advancing Gender Equality & Women Empowerment 2023 Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy Training Programme
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at American University of Beirut (AUB) for Africans 2023
- Call for Applications: Western Union Foundation Scholarship
- World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Challenge 2023 for the fight against hunger |USD $100,000 in equity-free funding
- Call for Nominations: Bett Asia Awards 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP