The biggest private professional services network in the world is Deloitte. Around 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries show their dedication to having an effect that counts every day. One of the top professional services companies in Nigeria is Deloitte, which focuses on offering services in the areas of audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, and financial advisory.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits (including Maths and English) in one sitting.
- Be maximum of 26 years old.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
- 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Audit & Assurance
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Tax & Regulatory Services
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Consulting
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Financial Advisory
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Risk Advisory
Application Deadline: December 8, 2022
- Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program 2023
- THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge – Farmers (up to $100,000 in financing)
- The Global Change Award (GCA) 2023 from H&M Foundation (Win a share of 1 million euros)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP