ENRICH in Africa (EiA) Scaling Programme for African Tech Startups
Prepare to soar into the European market with ENRICH in Africa’s scaling program, which is supported by Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Africa’s largest pan-African innovation hub. This project aims to catapult high-potential entrepreneurs to success in the European market.
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Africa’s largest pan-African hub, is implementing the scaling program, with a focus on assisting entrepreneurs to develop and reach new markets in Europe, as well as deliver significant socioeconomic and environmental benefits.
Through a curated 4-month programme, the scaling programme will support African tech startups to scale their businesses to the European market by providing them with immersive knowledge sessions on the EU market, local market insights, tailored support, and mentorship. The scaling programme will also facilitate access to funding for the startups leveraging ENRICH in Africa Champions and CcHUB network in Europe.
ENRICH in Africa Eligibility criteria:
To apply for the ENRICH in Africa scaling programme, you should:
- Be a registered entity incorporated in any country in Africa.
- Provide an innovative product and service that could address a pertinent European market problem.
- Have a strong business model with demonstrated traction in the
- African market.
- Have made a decision to scale to a specific European market with clearly defined market opportunities.
- Be able to communicate succinctly in English, both orally and in written form.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2023.
For More Information:
- UNESCO-UNEVOC Skills in Action Photo Competition 2023
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023/2024: APPLICATION AND ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
- Commonwealth Gender and Sexuality Fellowships Mid-career Professionals 2024 |Fully Funded
- AIG Scholarships for Master of Public Policy at the University of Oxford for Nigerians 2023
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme 2023 for young Nigerian University Graduates
- GCA Local Adaptation Champions Awards 2023 |€15,000 prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP