Applications are open for the Google for Startups Founders Funds 2023. The Google for Startups Founders Funds provide cash awards — without giving up equity in return — and hands-on support to help Black and Latino entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
Established in 2020, the Google for Startups Founders Funds have provided more than $30 million to support Black-led startups in Africa, Brazil, Europe, and the United States, and Latino-led startups in the United States. The goals of the funds are to help promising founders grow their businesses and ultimately, to create generational wealth. They have supported 400+ founders who have gone on to raise $400M+ in follow-on venture capital.
In addition to equity-free cash awards, Founders Funds recipients receive ongoing Google mentorship, Google Cloud credits, and product support to help them navigate every stage of their startup journey.
Google for Startups Founders Benefits
- Access to capital: Equity-free cash awards to help you build and grow your business.
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
- Leadership training: Become a more effective leader through research-based strategies and expert coaching.
- Founder network: Connect and learn from fellow founders and access a peer-to-peer support network.
- Google Cloud credits and support: Receive Google Cloud credits and dedicated support via the Google for Startups Cloud Programme.
Google for Startups Founders Eligibility
- Open to diverse companies with at least one Black founder or Latino founder (for the respective funds) on their founding team.
- Between Pre-seed and Series A.
- Scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Ready to go global.
Deadline: March 26, 2023
Apply for the most suitable fund:
- Latin Founders Fund
- U.S. Black Founders Fund
- Brazil Founders Fund
- Europe Founders Fund
- Africa Founders Fund
For more information, visit Founders Funds.
- Call for Nominations: Africa Food Prize 2023 ($100,000 Prize)
- Apply for Zenith Bank 2023 Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment; Portal for Registration Now Open
- Call for Applications: Carrington Fellowship Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians
- IFRA-Nigeria Call for application – Creating sound maps of religious buildings in Ibadan, Nigeria
- Call for Applications: Rockstart AgriFood Programme 2023 for Agritech & Foodtech Startups
- 5 Tips To Find And Land A New Job Quickly
- Call for Applications: University of Cape Town MasterCard Scholarship 2023 for African Students | Study-In-South Africa
- Call for Applications: KPMG 2023 Undergraduate Internship Programme for young Nigerians
- APPLY NOW: Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme 2023 | Stipend Available
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP