gov ng police recruiting – The Nigeria Police Force and the Police Service Commission have announced the start of the recruitment process for interested and qualified Nigerians to join the force as constable recruits.
1. Applicants must be of Nigerian descent by birth to be considered.
2. Be in possession of a National Identification Number.
3. Have at least four credits—including English and mathematics—from the WASSCE/SSCE or its equivalent in no more than two sittings.
4. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25, be in good bodily and mental health, and not be shorter than 1.64m for women and 1.67m for men in height
5. Female applicants must not be expecting a child at the time of application; they must also provide a valid phone number and email address. SSCE statements of results and certificates for exams done prior to 2014 will not be accepted.
Additionally, it was said that only those who meet the online registration requirements for the automated physical screening exercise, which will be held across the country on a date to be announced later, will be invited to apply.
How To Apply via apply policerecruitment gov ng Portal
1. Enter your NIN, email address, and phone number on www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
2. Complete the application.
3. Submit your O-level results, birth information, and origin certificate.
4. Print the online form and guarantor form that you have completed, and bring them with you to the credential or physical screening exercise.