Official: NASIMS announces full set-up of SSP Portal, directs Beneficiaries to update missing Details
NASIMS made the announcement on Wednesday night while issuing new directives to the beneficiaries of the Npower Programme.
According to the Npower management, beneficiaries can now log into the SSP Portal, observe their profile information and update any missing or incorrect details in their NASIMS SSP Profiles.
However, following the complete transition to the new SSP Portal, NASIMS has officially instructed the beneficiaries to log in and update missing information.
“ATTENTION: Npower Batch C Beneficiaries,
“Please note, the functionality of Nasims Self Service portal is fully back, and payment information for both streams have been updated.
“You can now access the self service portal with ease without any challenge. All issues associated with the transition process has been resolved upon completion.
“You’re by this post advised to update your information as some details are missing after the transition/migration process to keep your status on the programme validated. Thank you. #Nasimsng”, NASIMS stated.
Reacting to complaints made by beneficiaries on their inability to log in to the Portal, NASIMS advised the beneficiaries to use their “Email Address” and Password instead of “Npower ID with Password.”
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS), the body in charge of managing the Federal Government Npower Programme, has announced that the migration to the new NASIMS Self Service Portal ssp.nasims.gov.ng has been fully completed.
- Npower Stipend Payment Update: Stipend Payment in Progress, No Beneficiary Will Be Left Out – NASIMS Assures Beneficiaries
- Commonwealth Gender and Sexuality Fellowships Mid-career Professionals 2024 |Fully Funded
- AIG Scholarships for Master of Public Policy at the University of Oxford for Nigerians 2023
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme 2023 for young Nigerian University Graduates
- GCA Local Adaptation Champions Awards 2023 |€15,000 prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP