Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs | Bridging the opportunity gap!
The Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 is now accepting applications. Their goal is to expand and fortify Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. By giving young people the appropriate chances, skills, and access to markets, this ecosystem should help them develop their company ideas and become successful entrepreneurs.
They offer a 6-month incubation program for new companies through Orange Corners. Orange Corners acts as a link between these creative business owners and the commercial sector. This benefits all parties involved greatly. The Kingdom of the Netherlands launched Orange Corners in partnership with a nearby service provider.
Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 Benefits
Due to the spread of the pandemic, both live and virtual delivery of the program will be offered. This program will make available the networks and support necessary for the business’s sustainable growth in addition to the basic entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and resources required to turn a concept into a profitable venture.
There is a variety of benefits the programme will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 Cost
- There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and private partners.
Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 Eligibility
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria;
- Be between 18-35 years old;
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than 2 years old;
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria;
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 Selection Criteria
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 Application
- Online application: Fill in all required fields and submit via the online application form submit button. Make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 50 selected semi-finalists.
- Bootcamp: The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.
- Selection: Selection will be conducted according to the performance during the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months.
Deadline: January 25, 2023
For more information, visit Orange Corners Nigeria.
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 | Entrepreneurship Pathway
- Sankalp Africa Awards 2023 for Africa’s most promising social entrepreneurs | Opportunities For Africans
- Call for Volunteers 2023: Slum2School Global Volunteer Program
- Call for application: Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program for Startups Worldwide
- APPLY NOW: RASH Scholarship Fund For Nigerian Students 2022
- Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarships for Nigerians to Study Abroad in 2023–2024 (Fully Funded)
- Apply now for the Yunus Centre Social Fiction Design Competition 2022 |$10,000 prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP