In order to improve the capacity of Nigerian business owners and give them the skills needed to develop long-term strategic plans that will transform their companies and boost profitability, ProvidusBank and Enterprise Development Centre developed the SME Program.
ProvidusBank SME Program 2023 for Nigerians Benefits
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
How to apply for ProvidusBank SME Program 2023 for Nigerians
Step 1 – To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 25 – 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
Step 2 – Register
Click on Apply now at the button of the page to start your Application.
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
Constantly check the PROVIDUSBANK SME Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.
News and Information
Application starts: June, 1 2023
Applications Closes: June, 30 2023
For more Information: Visit the website for ProvidusBank SME Program 2023 for Nigerians
- NPC Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment Application for Nigerians
- Call for Proposals: 1 Million Youth Actions Challenge |Up to $5,000 CAD in funding
- Call for Application: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals |Fully-funded to the United States
- Call for Application: Africa No Filter Climate Action Grant 2023 |up to $5,000
- Apply Now: Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigeria Graduates
- Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 for Young Ecopreneurs
- Call for Applications: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Create and Influence for Social Change (CISC)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP