UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024 for young graduates
UNFPA is the principal UN organization responsible for achieving a world in which every pregnancy is desired, every delivery is safe, and every young person’s potential is realized. The United Nations Population Fund’s strategic plan (2022-2025) maintains the validity of the organization’s present strategic orientation and focuses on three transformative outcomes: ending needless maternal deaths, ending unmet need for family planning, and ending gender-based violence and harmful behaviors.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
UNFPA Global Internship Programme Eligibility:
Applicants to the UNFPA internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change.
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships.
Compensation and Benefits:
Interns who do not receive financial support from an outside party (such as an academic institution, university, government) are eligible to receive a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses. The stipend is based on the intern’s agreed place of work, which may be different from the duty station of the hiring office in cases of remote arrangements. The stipend is normally paid in local currency at the end of each month.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2023 11:59 PM
For More Information:
- GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass 2023 for Women in Nigeria
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders (AfYWL) 2023 Fellowship Programme |Fully Funded
- Call for Ambassadors: Africa Youth for Migration Programme (AYMP) 2023
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2023/2024 for Mid-Career Professionals to Study in the United Kingdom |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: World Summit Awards (WSA) Youth Ambassador Program 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP