Warehouse Assistant at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services business providing stress-free solutions for corporate organizations. We provide business help and integrated solutions in several areas to ensure that corporate objectives are met.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of warehouse assistant at Stresert Services Limited.
The hired candidate will be in charge of managing finish goods product in the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
- Accurately restock incoming items, logging items as required
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- File requests for necessary items when stock is low
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Perform inventory control checks
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management ASAP