The World Bank Group Youth Summit is the World Bank Group’s largest annual gathering of youth (18-35 years old), organized by the WBG to engage participants from around the world on the most serious issues confronting their generation.
This year’s Summit theme, From the Ground Up: Local Solutions to Drive Global Impact, reflects the WBG’s commitment to supporting local ownership, knowledge, and solutions as a critical part of addressing global development challenges in the areas of fragility, conflict, and violence (FCV); jobs and skills; and climate and energy.
APPLY NOW! Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and that seats are limited. If you wish to attend in person, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Deadline for Submission: May 1st, 2023 (11:59 PM EST)
For more information, please consult our website or send an email to email@example.com
- Apply Now: Regional Youth Climate Change Adaptation Forums 2023
- UNITED NATIONS YOUNG LEADERS TRAINING PROGRAMME
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Programme 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Application for Cohort 3 of the Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge is now open | up to $2,000 grant
- VC4A Venture Showcase Africa 2023 for African Founders
- Call for Applications: Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2023