Call for Applications: Bayer Foundation Fellowship 2023 for Masters, PhD & Medical Students (up to €10,000)
Applications for the Bayer Foundation Fellowship 2023 are now being accepted. The Bayer Foundation fellowships and stipends provide exceptional chances for talented young people worldwide to develop critical skills, gain fresh views, and forge key relationships.
Through this assistance, they hope to provide extraordinary individuals with the opportunity to make a positive effect on the world and become tomorrow’s boundary-breakers. Their diverse programs offer wonderful opportunity or assistance for a wide spectrum of persons, with equity and collaboration at the heart of their fellowships. They give fellowships to young scientists from all over the world, opportunities for teachers, apprentices, and young employees in scientific sectors, and support for young women with children in academia.
Bayer Foundation Fellowship 2023 Available
They offer three fellowships for outstanding masters, PhD, and medical students to undertake international research projects, internships & more. These fellowships are designed to enhance existing study programmes by providing additional funding for international placements, that are complimentary to current or future scientific studies.
- Otto Bayer Fellowships in Drug Discovery
- Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agricultural Science
- Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences
Bayer Foundation Fellowship 2023 Funding
- Applicants are eligible for up to €10,000 in funding and can undertake fellowships for between 2 weeks and six months. People studying in Germany must undertake placements in second country & those studying outside Germany must undertake their fellowships at a German research institution.
Bayer Foundation Fellowship 2023 Eligibility
- For Otto Bayer Fellowships for Drug Discovery Sciences: Applicants must currently be studying for an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in natural science, pharmacy, or data science. Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers are not eligible.
- For Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agricultural Sciences: Applicants must currently be studying for an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in natural science or data science. Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers are not eligible.
- For Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences: Applicants must be studying human or veterinary medicine or for an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in medical engineering, applied medical sciences, public health, or data science in medicine. Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers in medical engineering, applied medical science, public health and data science in medicine are not eligible.
Bayer Foundation Fellowship 2023 Application
Applications must be made using the online application portal – applications via email, letter etc. will not be considered. Applicants should apply only once per call. Multiple applications will result in all submissions being rejected.
Deadline: April 10, 2023
For more information, visit Bayer Foundation.
- Call for Applications: Ventures for Sustainability Mentorship Program 2023 for South Asians |Paid Opportunity
- Call for Entries: Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize for Science 2023 (USD 100k Prize)
- Apply Now for Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Applications
- Call for Applications: International Women Day Conference 2023 Pitch Competition |N1,000,000 Prize
- APPLY NOW: KPMG Virtual Internship 2023 | Submit Application (Online)
- APPLY NOW: CcHub-Mastercard Foundation Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 for edtech startups
- APPLY NOW: Project I2M (innovation to market) Programme for Innovators and Researchers across Nigeria |2 Million Naira in funding
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP