Apply Now for Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Applications

0
322
Apply Now for Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Applications

Apply Now for Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Applications

Higherlife Foundation Joshua Nkomo Scholarships for academically gifted students are offered to Zimbabwean citizens under the age of 21 at the time of application.

The scholarships are available to students in their first year of undergraduate education in Zimbabwean universities.

70% of the scholarships are designated for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) programs, with the remaining 30% designated for other fields.

Eligible candidates are required to submit the following documents:

  • The Character Reference Form should be sent by registered mail to the Higherlife Foundation Office at Suite 5, Westgate House East, David Frost Way, Westgate Complex, Harare.

Applications will close on (10th of March 2023)

To Apply Visit: https://applications.higherlifefoundation.com/jnsf/application

ALSO READ:

Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP GROUP OR WHATSAPP 2

Join our TELEGRAM GROUP

Follow us on  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM |LINKEDIN

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here