The Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 is now open for applications. Bristol Myers Squibb will support 5 young leaders who are improving the health outcomes of communities disproportionately affected by serious diseases and health problems to attend the 2023 One Young World Summit as part of their commitment to continuing their strong leadership and legacy in pioneering life-saving medicines for people all over the world through the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship.
The award seeks to recognize and encourage young leaders who are altering lives through research and improving medical outcomes for vulnerable areas. Bristol Myers Squibb academics include social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals, and others who are leading the way for a more inclusive and innovative healthcare industry, as well as a common attitude to serve patients.
Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023
Bristol Myers Squibb Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation between 1 – 6 October.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If required, transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
Eligibility for the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit
- Applicants should be aged between 18 – 30 years.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit Application
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. They are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are typically underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
For more information, visit Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship.
- Call for Applications: Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Programme 2023-2024 |Fully-funded
- Call for Applications: EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme on Sustainable Energy 2023 to Study in Nigeria, Senegal & Cape Verde | Fully-funded
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023 for low and middle-income countries) to Study in the United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: African Development Bank 2023 Virtual Internship Program
- Call for Applications: GSMA AgriTech Accelerator 2023
- Call for Applications: Young African Leaders Programme
- APPLY NOW: SENCE Agric Internship Program 2023 For Young Nigerians
- Call for Applications: African Girls Can Code (AGCCI) Initiative Phase II
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP