Deloitte is the world’s largest private professional services network. Every day, roughly 312,000 professionals from over 150 countries exhibit their dedication to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence while working towards a single goal: to make an effect that matters.
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023 Programme Overview
- The purpose of Deloitte Digital Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Technology Implementation, Process Automation, Product Development, and technology advisory
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023 Qualifications
- Software Developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance:
- Proper understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
- Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
- Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023 Requirements:
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023 Benefits
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
Application Closing Date
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023 Note
- This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day.
- We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities.
- We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
- Call for Application: UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2023 |$150,000 Total prize
- Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary School Students in Nigeria |Win N2,000,000 scholarship
- The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) Program 2023 for entrepreneurs and innovators
- Call for Applications: QS Reimagine Education Awards 2023 |$50,000 in funding
- Apply Now: Pitch AgriHack 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs |$45,000 Total prize money100+ Accelerator Circular Economy Challenge 2023 |up to $100,000
- Call for Applications: Africa Young Innovators for Health Award 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP