The 100+ Accelerator Circular Economy Challenge 2023 is now accepting applications. Contribute to the creation of a circular global economy in which waste is eliminated, resources are continuously circulated, and nature is regenerated.
AB InBev launched the 100+ Accelerator in 2018 to help the company meet its ambitious sustainability goals faster by identifying startups with breakthrough innovations in five key sustainability pillars: water stewardship, smart agriculture, circular packaging, climate action, and upcycling. More than half of the startups in its first two cohorts earned long-term contracts with AB InBev. The Coca-Cola Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, and Unilver will join AB InBev’s 100+ Accelerator in 2021 to fund and pilot sustainable supply chain innovation. The 100+ Accelerator has worked with 70 startups from over 20 countries in its first three cohorts.
100+ Accelerator Circular Economy Challenge 2023 Solutions
- Recycling, Reuse and Returnability
- Packaging Material Alternatives & Innovations
- Packaging New Forms
- Materials Tracking & Tracing
100+ Accelerator Circular Economy Challenge 2023 Benefits
- Funding pilots up to $100,000 USD.
- A large part of the program is based on launching pilots to validate product/market fit. Therefore, they are primarily looking for startups that have either a product that is ready to go to market or already in-market. Earlier stage companies will be considered by rare exception only.
- The 100+ Accelerator will provide support, guidance and access to potential funding through:
- Pilot customer opportunities with the four corporate partners: AB InBev, Unilever, Coca-Cola, and Colgate Palmolive (including the potential to scale company-wide)
- Active mentorship, training and programming in product development, go-to-market, operations, sales and more
- Top mentor network of scientists, academics, domain experts, venture capitalists, corporate sustainability leaders, etc.
- Potential funding from Partner Companies and their networks
100+ Accelerator Circular Economy Challenge 2023 Eligibility
- Open to all: challenges were developed with input from subject matter experts from partner companies around the world to make sure they are focused on local issues that need to be addressed. They are seeking startups from around the world to answer the challenges and are eager to identify technologies and best practices that can be shared across our businesses and beyond.
- The 100+ Accelerator is looking for innovative solutions that have the ability to scale quickly and make a significant impact on one or more challenge areas. The Accelerator focuses on startups that have a product in market or are prepared to go to market. Also, the Accelerator is particularly interested in supporting great teams: companies led by passionate entrepreneurs who have surrounded themselves with diverse talent that are in the best position to succeed.
- Startups that have demonstrated traction in the form of IP, revenue, clients, pilots or contracts etc. will have the best chance of getting accepted.
100+ Accelerator Circular Economy Challenge 2023 Selection Criteria
Applicants will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Scoring will be assessed based on the following values:
- Fit with identified sustainability challenges
- Ability to demonstrate traction/product market fit
- Market expertise and team
- Capacity to carry out pilot in selected global zone.
Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information, visit Circular Economy Challenge.
- Call for Applications: Africa Young Innovators for Health Award 2023
- Call for Application: SALEMi Leadership School Cohort 6
- APPLY NOW: McKinsey & Company Africa Forward Program For Young African Professionals 2023
- UNECA Africa Youth SDG Innovation Award 2023 for young African Entrepreneurs |Fully Funded to African Youth SDG Summit in Lusaka, Zambia
- Call for Applications: Global Good Fund Fellowship 2024 for Emerging Leaders & Entrepreneurs
- One Young World Refugee Scholarship to Attend OYW Summit 2023 |Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland
- Leading for A Change Certificate Program
- Global Global Cultural Relations Programme 2023 |Fully Funded to Spain
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP