Apply Now: First Bank Technology Academy 2.0 for young Nigerian graduates
First Bank of Nigeria Limited has opened applications for the second edition of its FirstBank Technology Academy.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and assessments in the coming weeks to earn admission to the Technology Academy. FirstBank Technology Academy is aimed at young and recent graduates with backgrounds in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
To strengthen their hands-on experience in digital technology, the technology enthusiasts will go through a thorough and practical program that will expose them to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies such as IT basics, application support/development, cybersecurity, and data science.
The eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under listed competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2023
For More Information:
- ENRICH in Africa (EiA) Scaling Programme for African Tech Startups
- UNESCO-UNEVOC Skills in Action Photo Competition 2023
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023/2024: APPLICATION AND ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
- Commonwealth Gender and Sexuality Fellowships Mid-career Professionals 2024 |Fully Funded
- AIG Scholarships for Master of Public Policy at the University of Oxford for Nigerians 2023
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme 2023 for young Nigerian University Graduates
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP