Call for Applications: Liveable Young Entrepreneurship and Leadership Program (YELP) for Nigerians, Kenyans and Ugandans
The YELP initiative seeks to enroll the most brilliant and ambitious young people in Nigeria, Nairobi, and Kampala in a program that will allow them to polish their entrepreneurial and leadership skills while tackling a seemingly intractable problem.
It is a program for thinkers and doers who wish to develop enterprises as entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, or NGO leaders in 3-5 years to solve Africa’s problems related to efficient and sustainable living.
The initiative aims to ensure that ambitious and devoted individuals can solve a seemingly intractable challenge.
Although the primary location of the engagement is in Lagos, Nigeria, applicants living outside of Lagos are encouraged to apply.
Liveable Young Entrepreneurship and Leadership Program Programme Track
- Year 1-2 Technical and self-leadership training plus hands-on, engaging work.
- Year 2-3 Team Leadership, Project Ownership and Industry Mentorship.
- Year 4-5 Business creation support in partnership with their investor network.
Liveable Young Entrepreneurship and Leadership Program Eligibility Criteria
- Be between 18-45 years of age
- The program is for young people who are passionate and committed to solving a major problem related to Africa in the next 5 years, even if they are not actively solving it yet.
- Graduates from a university in any course with either formal, informal or volunteer experience.
The areas are for entrepreneurial leaders to enable them to express their problem-solving and leadership skills.
These roles include but are not limited to:
> Digital and Traditional
> Content & Copywriting
> Social Media
> Community Management
> Media Production etc
> Real estate management
> Project Management
> B2C Sales
> B2B Sales
> Product Design & Development
> Product Management
> YELPers get a competitive salary and performance bonus in year 1.
> They would also have the opportunity to branch out to build a business and will be able to apply to get funding support.
Timeline of Events
> Application Deadline – January 8th, 2023
> Interviews will be held on the 22nd of January, 2023
> Offer letters and acceptance will be between the 20th of January, 2023 to the 24th of January, 2023.
> Program Start Date – February 9, 2023
• Enjoy a competitive salary and performance bonuses annually
The Young Entrepreneurship and Leadership Programme has announced the launch of the YELP programme with support from Liveable.
- Call for Applications: Rice Business Plan Competition 2023 for Student Startups | Up to $2M in prizes
- APPLY NOW: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for African Entrepreneurs | get $5,000 seed funding
- Freshwater and Community Conservation Remote Externship 2023
- Fashionomics Africa 2023 Fashion Entrepreneur Contest | $10,000
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP