APPLY NOW: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for African Entrepreneurs | get $5,000 seed funding
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 commences today, the 1st of January 2023.
Africans from all 54 African nations are eligible to apply if they have scalable company ideas or a startup that hasn’t been in existence for more than five years.
The most prominent advocate for entrepreneurship in Africa is the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF). Its goal is to increase the power of both men and women across our continent, spurring economic expansion, eradicating poverty, and ensuring job development. According to TEF, the private sector’s contribution to Africa’s development is essential, and it is its responsibility to generate both social and economic wealth.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 Application Requirements:
a. Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
b. All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 5 years old.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 Benefits:
1. Non-refundable seed funding of $5,000
2. A world class business training for 12 weeks
3. Access to TEF Alumni network with over 15,000 entrepreneurs across’ Africa
4. Mentoring and networking opportunities via Africa’s largest digital platform for entrepreneurs, TEFConnect.net.
- Fashionomics Africa 2023 Fashion Entrepreneur Contest | $10,000
- Freshwater and Community Conservation Remote Externship 2023
- Call for Nominations: Easy steps to get nominated for Forbes Under-30 or Under-40 List
- GoAbroad TikTok Contest 2022 – Win a trip to South Africa or a $500 Travel Scholarship!
- Tesla Internship Program 2023 | Paid Internship
- APPLY NOW: Youth STEM Matters Programme Officer
- The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) 2023 for economic empowerment in the Middle East and North Africa | Fully Funded to Washington D.C. USA
- Call for Projects: UNESCO World Heritage Volunteers Initiative 2023 Program
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP