The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme is a crucial component of the company’s talent pipeline expansion strategy, which aims to “Brew the Joy of True Togetherness.”
It is aimed at creative, aspirational, and varied Nigerian graduates who want to work for Nigeria’s top brewing company and have an exciting and prosperous career.
We encourage submissions from all interested and competent people, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or disability status, in keeping with our commitment to inclusion and diversity.
Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Supply Chain
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a of Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline. Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to; Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- General Requirements for all Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
Application Deadline: November 18, 2023
For More Information: