Have you ever considered becoming a Queen Commonwealth Trust Young Leader? This is your opportunity. They are looking for a changemaker who is actively leading and influencing positive social change in the Commonwealth who is between the ages of 18 and 35.
Applications are now open for changemakers in the following countries: The Gambia, Lesotho, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, Maldives, Brunei Darussalam, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Grenada, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Cyprus, Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, and Tuvalu.
The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust was formed on April 21, 2018 to honor Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s lifetime of service to the Commonwealth and her unshakable belief in young people and what they can achieve to make the world a better place. Her Majesty dedicated her life to the service of others on her 21st birthday, urging young people to join her in making progress for all.
Queen Commonwealth Trust Young Leader Benefits
- Joining the network will give you access to QCT’s calls for funding applications, capacity building opportunities such as Harvard’s Social Innovation and Change Initiative course and others that are exclusively available to QCT network members.
- You will also get firsthand updates on calls for applications to offer paid consultancy services to QCT that has been ongoing since the start of 2022.
Queen Commonwealth Trust Young Leader Eligibility
- Open to young leaders between the ages of 18-35 years;
- Applicants must be from one of the following countries: The Gambia, Lesotho, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, Maldives, Brunei Darussalam, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Grenada, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Cyprus, Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu.
Queen Commonwealth Trust Young Leader Application
The application form will help QCT to get to know you and identify if you are within their criteria. Ensure that you share all relevant information with them in the form.
Deadline: May 15, 2023
For more information, visit Queen’s Commonwealth Trust.
- Call for Applications: Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2023
- Apply Now: Gasworks Residency 2023 for Artists in South Africa & Zimbabwe |Fully-funded to London
- Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2023 | Fully Funded to London, UK £2,365 monthly stipend
- Call for Applications: Teach4SDGs Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023
- Global Gateway: European Commission Announces Funding Opportunity for Academic Mobility in Africa