A Graduate Trainee Internship in Schneider Electric’s finance departments has become available. This hands-on work will expose the graduate intern to a forward-thinking organization while also developing important skills that will serve them well throughout their Finance career.
This graduate internship experience will prepare you for future growth with an understanding in:
- Organizational structure and behaviour and collaboration with various operations’ business partners.
- System knowledge.
- Business justification and decision-making process.
- Skills to identify process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Develop and execute action plans to mitigate waste.
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent.
- Recent graduate within 12 months of graduation.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be available to commence in April 2023.
- Candidates with professional qualifications in finance will have a distinct advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis.
- Good problem solving, documentation and analytical skills, the ability to identify the problem and find a solution
- Great teamwork and communication skills
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Benefits
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information:
- Apply Now: ShEquity Accelerator Program 2023 for African female entrepreneurs
- Call for Applications: IGNITE Food Systems Challenge 2023 |up to $30,000
- Apply Now: BIC Africa Acceleration Programme for Women Entrepreneurs 2023
- APPLY NOW: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
- Apply Now: Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2023 (Environmental and Property Solutions – SSHE) for young Nigerian graduates
- Call for Applications: Women in Africa (WIA) Young Leaders Program 2023
- Apply Now: World Trade Organisation (WTO) Young Professionals Programme 2024 |salary of CHF 3,500
- Apply Now: Nitda in Collaboration with GMGA Digital Literacy Academy for Women
- Apply Now: Halcyon Climate Resilience in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) Intensive Fellowship 2023 ($5,000 Stipend)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP