As you learn new abilities to assist launch your career in the CCIB Client Coverage, you’ll have the opportunity to explore how your skills can be used to various parts of our business.
Details of Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans:
We are in charge of overseeing the international development and management of our CCIB client relationships. By providing specialized solutions and top-notch goods and services in conjunction with our product partners across transaction banking, financial markets, digital channels, data analytics, operations, and technology, we serve corporate, public sector, financial institutions, and investor clients.
We are the dependable banking partner for our clients, with a lengthy history and a global presence in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans Requirements:
- We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- For the UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, but in the UAE, priority will be given to UAE nationals.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
Duration and Reward
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Talent assignments
- Technical and professional skills training
- Future skills development workshops
- Targeted online learning
- Inspiring thought leadership speaker events,
- Real-life business problem solving and more.
- Induction: These are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 Month training rotation: You’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 Month business rotation: Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- We’ll provide you with the tools, training, network, and support to help you become a change agent, and drive innovation and creativity across the bank.